Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.865 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 191% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,731 (€1,040) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)