Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 404 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.101 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 195% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,377 (€367) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)