Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 380 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.801 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 197% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,936 (€814) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Odessa costs 12₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Guatemala City costs Q400 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)