Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 334 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.628 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 167% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,000 (€601) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)