Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.365 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 188% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,011 (€465) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,322 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sucre costs $b3.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (27 minutes ago)