Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00496 EGP / MGA
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 12,713 (2,564,940 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)