Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 255%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02775 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 135% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,081 (CH$507,333) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 2 hours ago)