Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33848 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,654 (Php43,294) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zagreb costs 11 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)