Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33873 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,742 (Php40,571) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)