Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34045 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,853 (Php40,690) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)