Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.324 EGP / GTQ
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 69% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,019 (Q9,476) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)