Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.383 EGP / GTQ
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 77% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,038 (Q9,668) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)