Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00545 EGP / MGA
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,453 (3,202,163 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (42 minutes ago)