Cost of living comparison between Antanifotsy, Madagascar and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00277 EGP / MGA
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 60% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,001 (1,446,289 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (10 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guatemala City costs Q2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £550 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Greater Sudbury costs C$2.00 (44 minutes ago)