Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00546 EGP / MGA
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 49% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,831 (3,266,530 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Plata costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)