Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00557 EGP / MGA
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 73% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,375 (1,862,549 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)