Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.896 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,575 (4,255TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,151 (35 minutes ago)