Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.842 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,892 (4,536TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)