Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 446 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.458 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,760 (843TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)