Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 521 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.065 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 62% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,891 (1,953TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 3 hours ago)