Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 438 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.053 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 67% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,204 (1,030TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)