Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.725 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,903 (4,001TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 220 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Herzliya costs 168,000 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)