Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.782 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,555 (元3,075) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (38 minutes ago)