Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.733 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,661 (元1,340) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (38 minutes ago)