Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.660 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,117 (元2,300) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)