Cost of living in Anshan, China vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.595 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,641 (5,642元) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1.76 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in West Lafayette, Indiana costs $505 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (about 3 hours ago)