Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.785 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,995 (元5,025) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $56 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Freetown costs 99,999,999,999,999,997,748,809,823,456,034,029,568 Leone (23 minutes ago)