Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.641 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,930 (元2,245) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)