Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.613 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,661 (元5,610) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)