Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01594 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,948 (₩247,615) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)