Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,819 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.707 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,547 (2,241TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)