Cost of living in Angers, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.032 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Angers (France) is 110% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,074 (€1,097) in Angers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)