Cost of living in Angers, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.663 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Angers (France) is 112% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,565 (€1,272) in Angers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php225 (4 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (44 minutes ago)