Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.053 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 103% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,279 (€1,058) in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (about 1 hour ago)