Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.675 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 150% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,754 (€665) in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)