Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01585 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,270 (₩1,026,693) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)