Cost of living in Andong, South Korea vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01507 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,508 (₩896,112) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $661 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,850 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)