Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 294%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.482 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 69% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,668 (R$ 2,311) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)