Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.065 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,001 (R$ 987) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (34 minutes ago)