Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.812 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,672 (Bs 2,027) in Anaco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)