Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00522 EGP / VES *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 34% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 8,596 (1,647,330 Bs.S.) in Anaco.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 25 (about 3 hours ago)