Cost of living comparison between Anaco, Venezuela and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.888 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,637 (Bs 4,095) in Anaco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)