Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,291 prices entered by 325 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.893 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 153% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,416 (€1,389) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)