Cost of living in Amravati, India vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25103 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amravati (India) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,356 (₨45,237) in Amravati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)