Cost of living comparison between Amol, Iran and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00055 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,256 (﷼ 5,870,388) in Amol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)