Cost of living in Amol, Iran vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00041 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 12,089 (﷼ 29,493,903) in Amol.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨750 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan Bator costs 500,000 ₮ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 589 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)