Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 11,224 (﷼ 26,426,406) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (about 1 hour ago)