Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,066 (﷼ 11,260,298) in Amol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)