Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00049 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,788 (﷼ 7,718,841) in Amol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)