Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,036 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.435 EGP / JOD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 133% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,832 (Dinar 229) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $900 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Contagem costs R$ 1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nantes costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham, Alabama costs $5.95 (about 2 hours ago)