Cost of living in Alytus, Lithuania vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.810 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alytus (Lithuania) is 56% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,263 (€1,023) in Alytus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $5,083 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enugu costs 16,000 ₦ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Galway costs €9 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 85 SRD $ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)