Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27400 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,705 (₨28,120) in Alwar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,118 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brasov costs 25 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (28 minutes ago)