Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28125 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,759 (₨24,032) in Alwar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)