Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Alto Barinas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 35% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 7,827 (Bs 108,745,914) in Alto Barinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)