Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.199 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,002 (RM1,668) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)