Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.550 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,689 (RM1,039) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)