Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.758 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 87% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,363 (€660) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)