Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.055 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 86% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,816 (€290) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)