Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.734 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 85% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,538 (€508) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (24 minutes ago)