Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 262%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 193 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.864 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 125% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,512 (€648) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 2 hours ago)