Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 239%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.970 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 121% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,670 (€713) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)