Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 260%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.759 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 123% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,489 (€602) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (41 minutes ago)