Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.136 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 77% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,206 (€1,053) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Medina costs ﷼ 199 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €501 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Khabarovsk costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 25 Kina (about 2 hours ago)