Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 508 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05764 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 66% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,207 (107,678 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (11 minutes ago)