Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04790 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,420 (363,674 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mobile, Alabama costs $129,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €443 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)