Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24939 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,513 (₨54,184) in Allahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)