Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23617 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,250 (₨22,229) in Allahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (28 minutes ago)