Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.908 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 85% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,388 (€975) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (25 minutes ago)