Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 300 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.677 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 99% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,463 (€448) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)