Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 697 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15405 EGP / DZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 54% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,937 (109,942 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)