Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15220 EGP / DZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,460 (114,712 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)