Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.568 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 104% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,361 (€325) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)