Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.810 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 65% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,793 (€999) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maputo costs 100,000 MT (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Venice costs €399 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Onitsha costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,193 (about 1 hour ago)