Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.584 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 91% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,995 (€973) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,470 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)