Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03514 EGP / SYP *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 7% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 3,503 (99,683 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (40 minutes ago)