Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03062 EGP / SYP *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 13% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 3,268 (106,728 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (about 1 hour ago)