Cost of living in Albury, Australia vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 12.885 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 113% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,717 (AU$2,151) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)