Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 421%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 442 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.700 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States) is 177% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,659 ($463) in Albuquerque, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)