Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.384 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 79% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,487 (€231) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €1.10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)