Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.909 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 73% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,451 (€1,074) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元35 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨95 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (about 1 hour ago)