Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.040 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 88% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,040 (€351) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 2 hours ago)