Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.728 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,706 (﷼ 1,207) in Al Qurayyat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)