Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.693 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 89% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,396 (﷼ 2,215) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)