Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.766 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 64% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,687 (﷼ 4,131) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)