Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.728 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 97% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,260 (﷼ 2,170) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $19 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)