Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.777 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 61% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,923 (﷼ 4,380) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)