Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.818 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 103% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,760 (﷼ 2,441) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €950 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Plovdiv costs 2.00 лв (40 minutes ago)