Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.712 EGP / LYDX *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 12,848 (994 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)