Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.229 EGP / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,107 (1,066 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (40 minutes ago)