Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.977 EGP / SDG *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 12,000 (12,280 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)