Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.662 EGP / SDG *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 5,500 (2,066 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)