Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01528 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 67% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,174 (273,120 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (19 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (about 1 hour ago)