Cost of living in Akure, Nigeria vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 267%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04906 EGP / NGN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akure (Nigeria) is 211% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 40,483 (825,087 ₦) in Akure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 1 hour ago)