Cost of living comparison between Aksu, China and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.595 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 8% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 3,467 (元1,336) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (42 minutes ago)