Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.741 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 6% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 10,379 (元3,787) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)