Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.627 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 7% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 3,501 (元1,333) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guangzhou costs 元1,088 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)