Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.811 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 12,205 (3,203TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Asunción costs 3,000 Gs (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)