Cost of living comparison between Aksaray, Turkey and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.875 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 2,852 (992TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)