Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26053 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,474 (₨59,395) in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (40 minutes ago)