Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27706 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,226 (₨11,646) in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (35 minutes ago)