Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24663 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,984 (₨64,810) in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)