Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15985 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,909 (¥87,008) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)