Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27162 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,805 (₨25,052) in Ajmer to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)